1. The lender, by e-mail the project email@example.com, sends a letter of intent to lend to the project MERA, guided by the above planning for loan financing of the project or, guided by list of point projects. The letter of intent is drawn up in any form, however, it must necessarily contain the following information:
- Name of the creditor's company (Surname and name of the private Lender , in the absence of the company);
- Full details of the company, including registration code and address (For an individual, the passport data is used instead of the code);
- Surname and name of the authorized representative representing the company and entitled to conclude a loan agreement (For a private person, not necessary);
- Desired loan amount (minimum loan amount is limited to the equivalent of USD 250'000);
- Desired loan term (maximum loan term, no more than 15 years);
- Desired lending percentage (affects the selection of the Lender and the loan term);
- If desired, additional partial lending is indicated, indicating the breakdown of the loan into parts by date;
2. The project team analyzes the letter of intent sent by the lender, and if so, prepares a loan agreement. The loan agreement is registered in the project, signed by a certified, international, digital signature (CAdES-X-Long format) and sent to the Lender in two files: Loan agreement in the ".pdf" format, signature of the agreement in the ".p7s" format. The loan agreement is legally valid throughout Ukraine, as well as outside Ukraine.
3. The project team, after the signed Loan Agreement, sends to the Lender a payment request, based on the Loan Agreement, valid for payment, within 5 banking days. A payment request is registered in the project, signed by a certified, international, digital signature (CAdES-X-Long format) and sent to the Lender in two files: Payment request in ".pdf"format, signature of payment request in ".p7s" format.
4. The lender signs the Loan Agreement with a digital signature (or prints, signs it with a standard signature, scans the Loan Agreement) and sends it to the project firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. After the payment is confirmed by the project bank, the loan agreement takes legal force and is valid. A paper copy of the Loan Agreement may be sent to the Lender, if necessary, by regular mail.
According to the rules of the project, all fixed assets entering the project are insured annually and are additionally provided to the Lender as collateral.