Vacancy: Sales agent
per month, EUR
|Number of vacancies|
|Ukraine, Vinnytsia region||500||25000||2||1|
|Ukraine, Zhytomyr region||500||25000||2||1|
|Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk region||500||25000||2||1|
|Ukraine, Kiev region||500||25000||5||3|
|Ukraine, Lviv region||500||25000||3||1|
|Ukraine, Rivne region||500||25000||2||1|
|Ukraine, Ternopil region||500||25000||2||1|
|Ukraine, Kharkiv region||500||25000||5||3|
|Ukraine, Khmelnytsky region||500||25000||5||3|
|Ukraine, Chernihiv region||500||25000||2||1|
|Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship||1800||30000||5||3|
|Poland, Lodz Voivodeship||1800||30000||2||1|
|Poland, Mazovian Voivodeship||1800||30000||5||3|
|Poland, Subcarpathian Voivodeship||1800||30000||2||1|
|Poland, Swietokrzyskie Voivodeship||1800||30000||5||3|
|Poland, Chernihiv Voivodeship||1800||30000||2||1|
|Romania, Bucharest region||1800||30000||2||1|
|Romania, North East Region||1800||30000||1||1|
Sales Agent Qualification RequirementsSecondary vocational (economic) education without presenting requirements for work experience or secondary vocational education and special training according to the established program without presenting requirements for work experience.
- The sales agent is the technical executor.
- A person who has secondary vocational (economic) education without presenting requirements for work experience or secondary vocational education, special training according to the established program without presenting requirements for work experience, is accepted for the position of a sales agent.
- A sales agent is hired and dismissed by the director of the organization.
- The Sales Agent Should Know:
- normative legal acts, regulations, instructions, other guidance materials and normative documents governing the organization of the sale and sale of goods, the provision of services;
- fundamentals of financial, economic, tax and labor legislation;
- progressive forms and methods of trade and marketing;
- development prospects and needs of the industry, enterprises, institutions, organizations that are potential buyers (customers) of the products and services provided;
- the procedure for concluding sales contracts and preparing the necessary documents;
- conditions for concluding commercial transactions and methods of bringing goods (services) to consumers;
- valid price tags and price lists; conjuncture of the internal and external markets;
- assortment, nomenclature and standard size of goods, rules for decoding codes, articles and marking;
- requirements of standards and technical conditions for the quality of goods (services), their main properties, quality and consumer characteristics;
- addresses of potential buyers (customers);
- advanced domestic and foreign experience in organizing the sale of goods and services to the population;
- fundamentals of psychology, economics and labor organization;
- internal labor regulations;
- rules and regulations of labor protection, safety, industrial sanitation and fire protection.
- In its activities, a sales agent is guided by:
- the legislation of Ukraine and the legislation of the country in which it carries out its professional activities
- By-laws of the organization,
- orders and orders of employees, to whom he is subordinate according to the job description,
- job description,
- By the internal labor regulations of the organization.
- The sales agent reports directly to the head of the sales department (director of the organization, head of department, etc.).
- During the absence of a sales agent (business trip, vacation, illness, etc.), his duties are performed by a person appointed by the director of the organization in accordance with the established procedure, who acquires the corresponding rights, duties and is responsible for the performance of the duties assigned to him.
Sales ResponsibilitiesSales agent:
- Carries out negotiations on the conclusion of sales and purchases, concludes sales and purchases on his own behalf or another person represented by him on the basis of an agreement governing the relationship between them.
- Conducts sales and purchases as a simple sales agent or exclusive sales agent.
- Draws up sales contracts, controls their implementation.
- Arranges delivery of purchased products and services.
- Controls payment by buyers (customers) of invoices of manufacturers of products or providing services.
- Keeps records of claims of buyers (customers) on the execution of sales contracts.
- Identifies the reasons for violation of the terms of contracts, takes measures to eliminate and prevent them.
- Ensures the safety of the drawn up documentation on sales and purchase agreements.
- Acts as a guarantor for the fulfillment of obligations arising from the transactions concluded by him, compensating for possible losses in case of failure to fulfill his obligations, due to insolvency or other circumstances depending on him.
- Carries out the sale and purchase of goods (services) on its own behalf and at its own expense, being the owner of the goods being sold at the time of the conclusion of transactions.
- Based on the study of the market conditions for goods (services), it carries out work to identify and record potential buyers (customers) for manufactured products, services provided, and organizes their advertising.
- Analyzes the state and trends in population demand, andstudies the needs of buyers (customers), advises on the technical and consumer characteristics of goods (services) that contribute to meeting the needs of buyers (customers).
- Carries out work on the implementation of progressive trading methods.
- Sets prices for goods (services) and determines the conditions for their sale (sale) and the provision of services.
- Complies with the Internal Labor Regulations and other local regulations of the organization.
- Complies with internal rules and regulations of labor protection, safety, industrial sanitation and fire protection.
- Ensures that his workplace is clean and tidy.
- Carries out, within the framework of the employment contract, the orders of the employees to whom he is subordinate in accordance with these instructions.
Sales Agent RightsA sales agent has the right to:
- Submit to the director of the organization proposals for improving the work related to the responsibilities provided for in this instruction.
- Request from structural divisions and employees of the organization information necessary for him to perform his job duties.
- To get acquainted with the documents defining his rights and obligations in the position held, criteria for assessing the quality of the performance of official duties.
- To get acquainted with the draft decisions of the organization's management regarding its activities.
- Require the management of the organization to provide assistance, including the provision of organizational and technical conditions and the execution of established documents necessary for the performance of official duties.
- Other rights established by applicable labor legislation.
Sales Agent Responsibility
- For improper performance or non-performance of their official duties provided for by this job description - within the limits established by the labor legislation of Ukraine.
- For offenses committed in the course of their activities - within the limits established by the current administrative, criminal and civil legislation of Ukraine.
- For causing material damage to the organization - within the limits established by the current labor and civil legislation of Ukraine.